Friday, February 01, 2008

Little Women

Zach took me on a special date to the "Smoot Theatre" to see Little Women last night. It was such a magical evening. I love the theatre as it is, but this was amazing because it was the off broadway traveling cast from New York! Needless to say, the acting was wonderful and the singing blew me away. I sobbed through the whole thing because it was sad and beautiful. WHAT A NIGHT! Thanks Zachary.

The Smoot Theatre in downtown Parkersburg.



Here are some pictures from the play...I didn't take them, no cameras allowed.





We dressed up. :) I even bought a boutonniere and corsage.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! Love the theatre too and it's the perfect date! Glad you two can be back under the same roof for a while!

Anonymous said...

What a classy fun "date". Cass...you're BEAUTIFUL!
Proud of ya both and love ya always!
dad

Anonymous said...

Zach...you "clean up" real good , too!
dad

Rachel said...

These pictures are so sweet! You guys look beautiful. Date nights are the best!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

You guys are precious! Congratulations to Zach for being the best husband of the week! I'm glad you guys had such a special night. Hopefully that will make up for some of the nights away from each other. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

What a great date night! I'm sure it was wonderful. You two are gorgeous! I'm impressed that you had the opportunity in your area to see it. I can just imagine how much fun it was. Enjoy your times together.

Anonymous said...

How fun - I would have loved to have heard more about it on Saturday, but I guess we were a little preoccupied with packing. Glad you had such a wonderful evening. I love the shows at the Smoot - they do a great job. You two looked so good - such a cute couple!
Thanks so much for all your help on Saturday - we couldn't have done it without you. You were the bubble wrapping queen! Love you.

Megan said...

Flowers can always dress a date way up=)! I love that you got them! I wish we had something fun like that here in boring ole Fairmont!

Tiffany Rose said...

i agree with everyone else! You guys are way cute! I'm glad you had fun... nothing beats a great date night! :)