Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Something New To Read

Okay so I'm checking everyones' blogs and noticed that a lot of people havn't posted in a while and I thought what the heck what am I supposed to read? How am I supposed to know whats going on in others lives? What kind of pictures has Tiffany taken lately? There is no way of finding out unless it is posted on a blog. Calling, writting, emailing... not good enough. It has to be on a blog. Then the light bulb went off... I havn't posted in a while and I am just as guilty as the next blogger. So here is a lot of nothing to read and look at. But hey its new....

I am pretty upset with the weather lately.


I used to love the kind of days that we are having here becuase it ment no school


but now it just means cold wet days at work. Cassandra and I are really needing some sunshine
and warm weather so we can get outside and be active.



Steve is alright.

He seems so happy all of the time but his body just dosen't want to work for him. He is taking more meds than I've ever taken in my life.

Cassandra and I worry about him but we're also just enjoying him now.



I have yet to actually take my bow fishing kit out for real,

but I have taken down some pretty mean bottles with it.

I have been able to enjoy my sweet new air rifle.

But lets keep that on the down low...it's not excatly street legal.



Let me leave you with something I hope will make you all laugh a little bit.....its on the previous post. Watch it once then give it a few seconds to sink in and let it play 3 or 4 more times. Funniest 5 seconds on the web.

9 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

thanks for updating us :) I haven't taken any other cool pictures recently. So you're not missing much. I'll post more when I finally DO have another shoot!

Anonymous said...

I was driving by the McDonalds arches after dark last night, watching it snow real big in the lights. Thought about you!
dad

Zachary Brown said...

I got your comment! Sorry, I have a new blog in the blog workshop! Meg and I (thank goodness not Kole) have just been so sick lately we've been muttering through our days. We're good now, though! Look for new bloggage soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on your family! Wow, a story complete with pictures! That's the way I like to read! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the update. But I have one question. What's wrong with your beautiful golden lab/retriever? You said he was taking a bunch of meds.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, that last post asking about Steve, your dog, was from me!

Anonymous said...

Love the story in pictures. You know how I love a good snow day, but I'm even ready for some sunshine. (Do you think it can snow, sunshine, and be 60 degrees at the same time?) Guess not. Love you both.

Kristi Petrak said...

yes, it is TIME for warmer weather! Don't we both know it? ^_^ I would love to see the sunshine bring warmth, not just a teasing glare in my eye. Wow, that sounded pessimistic...here's something more my style. The sun will come out soon, and before we know it, it'll be time for you to go fishing and me to go tanning! ^_^

Zachary Brown said...

CHINA!!