Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tanner is fun and so are wallabees


Tanner's 2nd birthday was a couple weeks ago and Zach and I sent him some books with my mom and dad when they went back to little rock. We sent a small library of animal books and a book called Courdoroy's Best Halloween Ever...From one October baby to her favorite October baby. So, Tanner calls me yesterday to say thank you for his presents and it was the sweetest thing EVER!

He said "Corduroy! Yeah!" and he called the animal books his "little books" and when he talked about Corduroy he said "Ooooo" like a ghost and he was just so excited, it made me want to buy him things all the time. :) I guess I'm just missing my Tanner Pants a little bit...

Here's another precious story about T.K.... Stephanie takes him to the library really often because the Jonesboro downtown library is really neat. They have story time and for Halloween they had everyone come for storytime dressed up in costumes. Tanner was a surfer. He wore a little hawaiian shirt and swim trunks. He wore 2 leis around his neck and sunglasses. His daddy made him a surfboard out of fiberglass and put two red racing stripes down it. Tanner walked around all day wearing his sunglasses and pointing to them and saying, "dark, dark." Stephanie also taught him to say Cowabunga dude, which actually comes out "'Bunga Dude." Precious.

And since I finally got the wedding pictures printed, I have some I can put up of my special little boy.

I miss you Tanner. See you in a few months.
love, love, love.
















Sidenote: I have finally received the shoes I have been waiting to get since I was in 8th grade...
WALLABEES! Zach bought them for me for my birthday with a little help from Grandmommie and my Aunt Lisa. Yeah, they're that expensive. But, they are also that awesome! Anyway, I love them and I guess the wait was worth it.

4 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

Cool shoes! I want some now too!! I wanna be just like you Cas! :) Great pics too.... I can't wait to see them all!!! :) LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

So you marry this West Virginia guy AND you're not barefoot!
That's awesome!
love ya

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Love that Tanner took after his uncle for halloween. Great story and belive it or not I hadn't heard it yet!! LOVE the shoes!! Glad you could use your "beer money" on something that would last a little longer!!

Anonymous said...

Tanner is just sooo cute. Kids says the coolest things. Didn't someone say "Unless you become like one of these cool cute ones, you won't see heaven?" Now, the shoes are just wonderful too. I think I could teach all day in those!