Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The New Damien Rice CD!!


Okay, for everyone that doesnt know or even doesnt care, the new Damien Rice CD came out today! I am like a giddy school boy whos so excited for the first day of school because he has just found out that he is in the call room of the teach he's always wanted. Yes, it's that exciting. My friends called me at 9:45 AM and told me to meet them at the bottom of my drive way and that they weren't going to stop so I had to jump in the car. So I ran down there and they weren't there yet so I started jogging toward their house. Little did I know, they were coming down another road and by the time I saw them I was calling Eric and the convesation went something like this..... Eric "Hello" Zach "Hey! I'm up the road from you...I started walking toward your apartment." Eric "What!? What road are you on?" Zach "Emerson or Rosemare, I'm not sure." Eric "Hahahaha!" Zach "I see you. Come out of my driveway and don't stop when you get to the road...I'll be there!" I then proceeded to sprint toward them, cathing them at the end of the driveway and yes, we never stopped moving. After we laughed for 2 or 3 hours we ran in to the store and grabbed 3 copies of one of the best CDs known to man. All this, and it was only 10 Am. We then went to my apartment and listened to the CD while Adam was doing homework, Eric was playing Cabelas Deer Hunter, and I was making coffee. Non of the 3 that I have spoken of missed one minute of class. Today is a good day....I think we all know that.

4 comments:

cassandra and zachary said...

i think you are so cute. i agree...i listened to it while cleaning our domain and i LOVE it. but, not as much as i love you.

Anonymous said...

haha! Sounds like you had a good time!! I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Tiffany Rose said...

I want the CD! Glad you had such a great day, see you both real soon! :) love you

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are crazy!
Don't forget the 30-30 this weekend!
love ya
dad