Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our Weekend

Cassandra and I went to visit my family this weekend and we had so much fun. We really like to be with family and to spend time strengthening relationships. We got in late friday night and sat around the living room, visiting with my parents. We ended up sleeping in Saturday morning and having a nice big breakfast when we got up. Dad and I went hunting for the evening while Cassandra and Mom did their "crafty" things (they were getting things ready for Thanksgiving). Kole Grayson came out to spend the night Saturday and we had so much fun with him. He is totally a hand-full but so animated that you can't help but love him. After church Sunday we took a long nap followed by some yard work. Our Grandmother came out for a small birthday party where we indulged in glorious pizza and cake...both made with alcohol because it's my 21st birthday! (Just kidding on the alcohol part the rest of the story is true....just not the alcohol). Now we are getting ready to head back to our house and get ready for another week of school. It was a fun weekend and we are going to head back to Mannington next weekend for a wedding party at the church.(Yah more gifts!)

5 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

How fun to read your blogs! It's like a kids book; lots of pictures! :) I didn't know your Mannington COC party was next week.... how come I wasn't invited?!?!?!?!? :( Miss you brother and sister

Anonymous said...

Great weekend!!
Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

haha!! I love how the pictures go with what you say! Your so funny!! Hehe!! Cass: we need to hang out soon!! I miss talking to you!! I love you guys so much and I hope to see you soooon!!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

The pictures are hillarious! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend, sounds very busy. I hope you guys have a good time at your PARTY! Sorry that the videos still didn't work. I'm SAD about that.
love love

Anonymous said...

I think I could teach my second graders to read with your blog entries. They're great. It has been some great weekend fun we have been having. We look forward to each all week.