Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nov. 1, by James Zachary Haugh


Zach and Cassandra Rock!!
It seems that Cassandra and I have the same time to get on a computer and write a new blog. So, sorry there are two exciting blogs to read on the same day (I know kindda overwhelming).

I took my first deer of the season last week. It was a moderatly sized doe and it took a good bit of tracking to find, but in the end Cassandra and I had the best meat ever. I think I have finaly been able to get Cassandra to enjoy eating deer meat. It was a good day for everyone one involved. (P.S. thats not me in the picture...)

Soccer is over now and you would think that things would slow down, tricked you! It's still just as busy around here and thats not always a bad thing. We are watching the days fly by and missing our family memebers all over.
We miss every single one of you in this picture...and for those that couldn't make it to this photo shoot, we miss you too!

4 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

cool deer! Now Cas gets to make Deer Jerky! That's always been my fav! I wish my husband hunted something other than people with towels on their heads..... hummm... that probably wasn't very nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice deer!!
Congrats!
And another 5 pt tonight!!!!
Yer showing up yer ole man!
Love ya

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Sad I missed the photo shoot, but I must have been washing my reds down at the river bank! I thought that was my baby sister sitting by a deer, so sad when I blew it up to save as wallpaper. You are cracking me up Zach. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Wait, that is Cassandra isn't it? I'm so glad I could be there for the lovely photo shoot. Good times, huh?