Monday, October 23, 2006

If the printer is not working...

This is a message on the white board in our computer lab... "If the printer is not working for you then 9x's ut you're out of prints. You'll have to wait until next semester to print again. Sorry for the inconvenience. -workstudy P.S. check the paper just incase!!" I think we all know why that is important to everyone reading this.

(This is our computer workstudy)

I know that there is a demand for the happy birthday pumpkin and it will soon be up but for now here is something to tide you over...

+


=Happy Birthday Pumpkin

I understand that I personlly do not give you very much information on whats happening in our life but lets get really this stuff is more fun.


Try to connect all 9 dots, with 4 straight lines, without lifting your finger (or as we in WV like to say "fanger").

Rut-Nov. 8

4 comments:

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Ok I have read this twice and I still don't get it, Zach. Maybe I'm just too tired.

Anonymous said...

yea..I have to agree with lindsay..I dont get it either :-P. hope you guys are doing well!! I miss you!!

<33 love ya

Anonymous said...

Well, I get it. I guess I'm just smart like that. Just kidding. I don't get it either.
Ha ha,
Steph

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you guys...Tanner asks to look at the "monkey wi ga-lasses" at least once a day. It's one of our most frequented web stops. =)