Sunday, October 08, 2006

Nephews are fun!

This is a picture of me and Zach with our nephew Tanner Vance, my sister's son right before we left little rock for parkersburg. He is going to be a big brother in January and we'll have one more nephew...maybe named Easton Jones.



I guess I'm all about fun lately. Here's a picture of our nephew, Kole Greyson who wears his sunglasses at night. We had so much fun with Kole and Megan last weekend...they stayed with us in the apartment. Kole will be 3 in November. Here's a picture Kole took of his mommy when he got a hold of my camera.

4 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

what a great picture of Meg! :) love it!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Maybe Kole will grow up to be a photographer? I'm sure Meghan really loved it.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! an update!! hehe...I miss you!!!! Haven't seen you in a while...I love you! Hope to see you soon =)!

stevepvc said...

sweet.