Sunday, October 15, 2006

soccer is NOT fun.


well, Zach is in Virginia today playing soccer. We got up at 4:30 this morning so he could be at the school to leave with the team at 5am. For Matthew and Lindsay this is no big deal...but, it was a BIG deal to us. We layed all Zach's clothes out the night before, planned what he would have for breakfast, and double-checked the alarm clock. Neither one of us slept very well because we both kept waking up waiting for the alarm to go off. So, he took off this morning and I talked to him a few minutes ago...The Fighting Scots lost 3 to 1 to a team they have not played so well against in the past. I consider it a victory. But, Zach got hurt again. A jerk on the other team stepped on his knee and hyper-extended it. It takes a lot for Zach to complain about an injury and he just kept telling me how bad it hurts. I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon anxiously awaiting his arrival and refilling ice cube trays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys like crazy!! Haven't seen you in a while! I hope your doing well!! I only have two more volleyball games then tournament! I'm excited!! O yea...I have a game Wednesday at Jackson Junior High @ 4:15! I hope you guys can come!! I love you!!

<33

Tiffany Rose said...

someone hurt my little brother.... ummm.... big sister Tiffany is NOT happy about that! that guy better watch out!!!!
I know how hard it is to be away from your husband. I don't care if it's a day, a weekend, a month or a year. IT IS NOT FUN! I feel for ya.
love you guys

stevepvc said...

I played in my adult soccer league today, and lost 9-0. Tell Zach, it might make him feel a little better. And I scraped my knee a little.