Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mommy and Me

Steve and I had a family outing this afternoon. Zach left his phone at home today, so Steve and I drove out to Mountwood State Park to get it to him. We took a little walk along a cute shallow stream and talked about what a pretty day it was. And took a few pictures. It was a quality time spent together. I enjoyed it, I don't know about Steve.


This is the cute little stream and bridge.


This is my sweet puppy and his pretty smile in the car after our outing.


Steve wanted to splash around in the stream, he loved it.


Steve loved being able to roam freely and check out all the best pee-spots.


And here is a video of the stream for everyone to enjoy. I hope you get some serenity from the trickling sound.


Sorry the video is pretty bad. I didn't realize it until after I posted it. But the audio is calming, which is the point.

4 comments:

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Love it! How exciting. Is that a special harness around his front legs? I love the pics. They are beautiful. Nice to get out after all of the snow you have had, huh?

Tiffany Rose said...

Yea! How nice that you can walk your dog... my dog still walks me. That's why I still pay a dog walker! :) I was watching the video the other day of Steve and Bohdi playing at my house. It was so sweet and they had so much fun together. I really wish they could still get along like that! :( Hope to be seeing you all soon!! Enjoy the nice weather.

cassandra and zachary said...

yeah. That harness is his leash. It's easier to walk him with it and it doesn't choke him. Plus, I think he looks cute in it.

Anonymous said...

O.K., so, after I got back from the bathroom...yes, the sound of the stream is very serene! Love you!