Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Saved by The Bell Goes to Camp

Here are some pictures from Expressions...which we lost. I'd like to think that it was because the judges were biased, because who could dislike "Saved By The Bell"? That's blasphemy in my book. All right, so on with the pictures.
Lisa Turtle and Mr. Belding must have some kind of secret...no wonder she makes such good grades. *wink*

"This cannot be happening. I thought this camp was dork-free!"
The girls from Bayside High!

Here is a picture of Screech and Girl #2 celebrating our great loss.

Oh, this is just my silly boyfriend.
What a terrible week and what a waste of time, but what an experience and a little bit of fun.

5 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

I thought it was GREAT! LOVED Zach's comb over and Cas' 'tude! great to see you both this past weekend! :)

Hannah Clark said...

I thought it was really funny!! I love Zach's hair! What happened to you purple earrings you were going to wear Cass'? I had a great time with you yesterday Cass! Love ya both!

Anonymous said...

It was fun! I think we enjoyed the comb-over, and the "knee-shorted Lisa with an attitude" a little more than anyone else. Sorry you lost, but we enjoyed watching you guys. Now the trip home?....That's another story.:{ Glad you guys didn't try to make it over. I love you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Good show!
Love ya!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

I didn't even recognize Zach, for a minute. I am sure it was not a waste of time. You guys all grew closer together and you will laugh about the memories for years to come. I still laugh everytime I see the Lollypop Guild from Spring Sing!! I'm loving you guys!! Wish we were there to play in the snow with you.