Monday, January 22, 2007

Hooray Snow!

It snowed several inches yesterday morning while we were at church and it didn't stop snowing until we got back to parkersburg at 5:30 in the afternoon. Zach and I were so excited about all the snow that as soon as we got back home, we bundled up and went out to play. We did so much fun snow stuff that I hadn't had the chance to grow up doing. We went snow sledding for about an hour, we built a ramp with snow and jumped it, we had a contest to see who could slide the farthest on their belly, and finally we built a snowman and carried up onto our porch. Sadly, the temp raised so quickly that he melted right away this morning. Here's a picture of our snowman before the sun got him.

7 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

FUN! I miss the snow!! So cool!! See you guys SOON, I hope! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm incredibly jealous of your snow. Cute pictures! I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! We got about 3 inches of snow and it's almost gone too. But it was pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great weekend! We really enjoyed uer visit! Great pics and lots of fun! Cass...take care of him... he's a daredevil!
love you guys!

Hannah Clark said...

yes!! snow!! FINALLY!! This snow got me a snow day and Monday and a two hour delay on Wednesday!! I LOVE THE SNOW!! Haha!! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman! The red coat on him looks really fabulous! Tee-hee! You'll have to see the pictures of Kevin and my first snow-bear. I think we used it for Christmas cards. We didn't get a snow day. A two hour delay was nice though. We teachers are worse than the kids about snowdays!
Love you guys sooo much! Thanks for visiting. Mom

Tiffany Rose said...

YEA! I'm glad you're still planning on coming down! Don't worry about bedding... you'll need pillows and the air mattress, but we have all the blankets and sheets for it! :) can't wait to see you both!!!