Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We're Going To Arkansas!!!!



Hello everybody (Kahzahkstanian accent),












We're going to Arkansas in less than an hour. We have a test at 10 and then we're high tailing it out of here. Pray for our trip and we'll see all those in Arkansas soon!!!

Zach and Cass

P.S. And after that WV here we come. Christmas at the Haugh house is always an interesting time.










Prepare for the river dance...or lord of the dance...or the robot....and maybe even some PYT (Cass)...We'll see you soon!

6 comments:

Matthew and Lindsay said...

SOOOO excited for you!! We will be praying for your trip if you will pray for ours. See you in a few short days!!! I'm so sad to miss the dancing at the Haugh's How did we get past that at Thanksgiving???

Anonymous said...

Hope yer having fun!!!
I've been practicing my "bus driver" dance!
Tell everone hello from "those dancin'fool Haugh's"!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to type in my name and I don't want to be anonymous.
We're at the Clark's being entertained by Kole-boy....I'm not for sure what to anme his latest dance...
love ya

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you guys had a GREAT time in Arkansas and that you're having a wonderful time with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kathy and everyone else!! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Didn't we have a wonderful time???!!! I miss you guys so much already. Cassandra! You've done PYT for the Haugh's?! I love it!

Steph

Anonymous said...

hey quick ???: Is the pic of the S. St. gang suppost to be the Haugh family?!?! ha ha :)