Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Break in the Weather

Finally! We have had some nice days for the first time in a while so I believe first things first....CLIMBING! Cassandra and I took our puppy to a secret climbng spot (shh don't tell) and spent a couple hours there before I had to go to work. It was a beautiful day and there really is something theraputic to me about being outside and hanging by the tips of my fingers from a big old boulder. I really hope the weather continues to cooperate because I have many plans to get back out there and climb some more along with trout fishing with dad and atleast one backpacking trip to Seneca with my wife. Cassandra and I have a very busy summer coming up so I hope we can keep you all updated as much as possible.



The secret spot



I like this one because Steve is just being Steve and hanging out where ever he wants. Yes those are dreadlocks....I guess I need to post a blog about that soon...

4 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

That is so cool!!! I like to climb, but only with the safety of an indoor rock wall. That's cool that you have that to do. I totally agree with you about having warmer weather. I am so excited because it'll be in the SIXTIES most of next week!! Oh, and the dreds? Wow. ^_^ Yes, blog required. Glad you three are doing well! ^_^

Tiffany Rose said...

ok that picture of you and Steve TOTALLY needs framed! I LOVE IT! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures sharing your secret place. I think we go there all the time. Steve: Now that's trust! Does he know you are just hanging by your fingertips? Cassandra, would YOU lie directly under Zach as he was hanging by his fingertips? O.K., so it's not "directly".

Zachary Brown said...

I am ALL about the dreads. And, to my surprise, they smell pretty! Like coconuts and taco meat!