Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tanner's Jonesboro Fire Station Birthday



"Gick" and Tanner right after we got to the fire station.



Tanner learned to "Stop, drop, and roll."



Tanner in his fire chief hat in front of the fire engine.



Easton getting "tickles" from his Nana.



Oh, hello Easton.



All right kiddo, gettin' a little grabby.



See the grabby?



Silly Pap.



Baby Easton and Pap. Look at all his teeth!



He is a crawling machine!



Mommy lighting Tanner's birthday candles.



Tanner blowing out his THREE candles.



Black icing from his fire truck cake.

Love you, Kiddo. Sooooo glad I could be there AND I can't wait to see you here in West Virgina this weekend!

4 comments:

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Uuugh! I can't see the pictures! Can you try again? I'm dieing to see them!

Anonymous said...

I went to your album to see the pictures, one frame at a time. This is much nicer. So glad you were able to go and made it there and back safely. You're a brave, desperate girl. Tanner's birthday looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing.

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Yeah! Mama Haugh thanks for the heads up. That was much easier. I think Easton looked so much like Tanner in that pic with Pap. I had to look twice. I hope you guys have the best visit ever this weekend! I'm so sad that I don't get to come. Love you both!

Tiffany Rose said...

i still can't see the pics :(