Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sometimes I feel like an artist

These are the 4 photos Zach got me while we were in Portland on our anniversarry...It was our paper anniversarry and Zach knows I have a passion for photography. He's so sweet and I was really impressed by how thoughtful he was.



This is our coffee table...the one that I painted about 6 different times since I was in high school. I stripped ALL the paint and sanded it for days...then, stained it this beautiful walnut color. I LOVE it!



More to come...the computer is going soooooo slow.

5 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

yea! a new blog! I look forward to more pics!!!! Hope you guys had a good day and enjoyed celebrating dad's birthday with him. Wish I could've been there (I'm sure James wishes he could've been there too)!

Anonymous said...

GREAT SATURDAY! Thanx for a fun day and I believe that's the first game I've seen that you haven't lost! Congrats!
That Matthews bow is awesome... showing up the ole man! The season's right around the corner.
Cass...love yer new "shamaul"!
Tell Steve hi.
love you guys!
dad

Anonymous said...

Oh, love that table re-finishing! Looks really nice. Man -- you've had your 1 year anniversary already. Hard to believe it's already been a year. (Did you eat the top tier of the cake?)

Anonymous said...

It was a great time with you all Saturday. We wish we could spend more time with you. I think your table is beautiful. I totally missed the photos! Rats! Hope you are feeling better after your coconut shrimp sickness. Did you ever manage to eat the leftovers after you got them home? Zach, great game. It's always rough for a Mamma to see her son get hurt though. Glad you recovered. Pat White's got nothing on you! Ha!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Wow! You are an artist. The "LUSTER" on the coffee table is awesome. Ask Nick about luster next time you talk to him. I really can't believe that table looks that good. It's had many many faces. The wall art is great too. I love the journaling on them. Zach was so sweet to find out which anniversary it was. I love you guys!!