Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ganderbrook part 2








A very few pictures from the ropes course because I'm usually on belay and cannot hold my camera, but we're working on finding special time to take some more pictures. The kid in the yellow shirt is one of our favorite campers, Luke. He's from Colorado and he is now addicted to rock climbing tanks to Gander Brook's wall. We put the slack line up during our rock climbing merit badge and some of the kids really loved it, like Nemo. The bathing suit pictures are at York beach on our day off. It was soooooo cold, but we felt that we needed to grace Maine with our beachtime presence.

3 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

VERY cute! I love that first pic of you... it looks like a pic for American Eagle! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

O.K., so Cassandra, when did you get your hair weave? You hair is so long! I love the pictures. So glad you posted. I looks like you all are having a very fulfilling experience. Can't WAIT to see you though! Maybe in a couple of weeks. I love you all sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Or should I have said "Hair extensions"?