Thursday, May 10, 2007

SLACK LINE!!!

Here are some pictures of Cassandra, Kole, and I slack lining at the Haugh House Sunday after church. If you don't know what a slack line is, in short, a long piece of webbing tightened between two anchors and you have to walk across it without falling. It's a lot harder than it might sounds. We set up the line in the back yard and Kole thought that he needed to try it once.

This is me on the slack line...

Half way across...don't worry I finished it.


Cassandra takes a try...

And Kole needed a turn.

He's not bad...

And then Cassandra thought this would be a good idea...not really but no one got hurt. Look how hard Kole is holding on to her head. Fun times!
Some one needs to tell Nick that when we come down to Arkansas in June that he'll need to be ready to get on a slack line. Oh yeah, this was also the same Sunday that we started our hike and there will be pictures of that coming soon...

3 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

I'm so proud of you for updating your blog so soon! Of course, you'll have to post a great blog when you get back from NC!!!! I can't wait :) I wish I could've been there with you all. Love you

Anonymous said...

I can still hear Kole's voice..."I don't think this is a good idea!"

Anonymous said...

Well written article.