Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guys....seriously....I have been meaning to post for a LONG time, but Zach just keeps beating me to the punch. I finally have some time and my flash drive and a computer all at the same time. the planets must be aligned. So, here are some pictures I have been meaning to share:



The beautiful roses Tiffany and James sent me on my birthday last month on our kitchen table. Evidently I have inherited my mother's brown thumb...but, I was able to keep them alive for almost two weeks.

Here is a picture of the doe Zach got back in October...it's sort of dark, but you get the idea. She was tender and VERY tasty thanks to the Curtis family marinade.

This is a picture of Lindsay and Mom and Dad at the Yoder family's farm in Berlin, Ohio (A.K.A. Amish Country). My mom was so excited she nearly wet her trousers a couple of times that day. Not only were there trad. crafts all over the place, but later in the day we also found a yarn store in downtown Parkersburg where they have spinning wheels and teach spinning classes. She was "so sited" to quote baby kole.

Zach and I really enjoyed their stay and it was really fun to get together with Lindsay and Matthre. I thank God everyday that He knew it would be hard for me to move so far away from home and let me have my sister not too far away for a little while. I'll miss Lindsay and Matt a lot when it's time for them to go, but I know God has a greater adventure in store for them than this crazy PA jazz. love you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great visiting with yer folks!
Fun last weekend!!
Looking forward to next week and hunting with Matt (and Zach, James, Peter, Brian, etc) Those deer won't stand a chance against our army!
Love ya
papa haw

Matthew and Lindsay said...

The visit was SOOO awesome. I wish they were still here. I'm loving that your loving deer these days!!! I feel so blessed too that you met some awesome boy from WV in Maine two summers ago, long before we ever knew that we would be in PA. God is awesome and his plans are unbeleivable. I can't wait to see what else is in store for ALL of us. You want to go camping this weekend it's supposed to snow...Should be fun?!

Tiffany Rose said...

I'm glad the flowers were pretty! :) Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you!!!!!

Tiffany Rose said...

PS: your mom looks SOOO CUTE at that spinning wheel! :)

Anonymous said...

heyy!! I'm glad you had a fun time with your family! I haven't seen you guys in a while so I hope things are going well!! I can't wait until Thanksgiving! It's going to be a lot of fun! I love you guys and Cass we need to go do something sometime! I miss hanging out with you! I'll talk to you guys soon!!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Cass, It was wonderful getting to spend time with your parents on that weekend. (I'm posting late.) We sure are thankful to them that they did such an awesome job raising a beautiful woman to be a part in our son's life. God is good and answers all prayers...is His time. I love you!